[PyQt] Promote custom widget in Designer

Kyle Altendorf sda at fstab.net
Sun Sep 3 16:27:31 BST 2017

On 2017-09-02 11:18, LaĆ­s Pessine do Carmo wrote:

> However, for some applications, I need to customize QLed a little bit
> by promoting it (because I would like NOT to create another plugin just
> for these minor changes).

My plugin files are really simple and I would personally rather just
copy/paste/tweak one than find some workaround that provides an
inconsistent interface in designer.

https://github.com/altendky/st/blob/lib/epyqlib/widgets/buttonplugin.py

Do note that I have put all the boilerplate for the plugins into a class
I can inherit from.  Could also be a decorator probably if you wanted to
avoid inheritance.

Cheers,
-kyle