[PyQt] PyQt5==5.7.1 Missing libQt5QuickTest.so.5

Cody Scott cody at perspexis.com
Wed Nov 15 17:00:07 GMT 2017

My current plan is to use the pyqt5qmlplugin with qmltestrunner. You can
compile PyQt5 from source to build the pyqt5qmlplugin and then create a qml
plugin so that you can register types defined in Python and use them with
qmlscene and qmltestrunner.

Here is a basic example
https://github.com/Siecje/qmlplugin/commit/6d591abf3784ee858acf2853ff05e6c9b2abce07

Please let me know if you can't get this working and I will be able to help.