[PyQt] Updated pyqt5-tools on PyPi

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Thu May 18 21:13:25 BST 2017

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 10:13:08AM -0400, Kyle Altendorf wrote:
> On 2017-05-15 12:31, Phil Thompson wrote:
> > On 15 May 2017, at 5:23 pm, Detlev Offenbach <detlev at die-offenbachs.de>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello Kyle,
> > >
> > > the system I looked had still had PyQt 5.5.1 installed (via the
> > > Windows
> > > installer). I don't know, if this was the latest installer available
> > > for
> > > Python 3.4. The PyQt5 web site doesn't show any installer anymore.
> > > Actually I
> > > didn't recognize the designer plugin because I never used it. So,
> > > maybe you
> > > should disregard my request.
> > >
> > > @Phil: If it is not possible (or wanted) to provide wheels for
> > > Python 3.4
> > > would it be possible to offer the last installer via the PyQt5 web
> > > site?
> >
> > https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyqt/files/PyQt5/PyQt-5.5.1/
> >
> > Phil
>
> Can the installers be run unattended so I can install them as part of the
> build on AppVeyor?  I tried a few of the normal help arguments on the
> command line and didn't get anything but the regular installer.

You can run them with /S for a silent install, see:
http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Docs/Chapter3.html#installerusage

(I've never tried customizing any options, though)

Florian

--
https://www.qutebrowser.org  | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
   GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072  | https://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc