[PyQt] Updated pyqt5-tools on PyPi

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Thu May 11 18:59:32 BST 2017

Hello Kyle,

this is really good news. However, some commandline tools don't start because
of missing platform support.

Example:
c:\Python36\Lib\site-packages\pyqt5-tools\qcollectiongenerator.exe --version

Output:
This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt
platform plugin "minimal" in "".
Available platform plugins are: windows.

It seems the minimum.dll is missing. The same happens for qhelpgenerator.exe.

Regards,
Detlev