[PyQt] Updated pyqt5-tools on PyPi

Kyle Altendorf sda at fstab.net
Wed May 10 21:21:24 BST 2017

After the debacle of creating a one-off annoying to maintain build of
pyqt5-tools last year I have finally automated the build and put it on
AppVeyor [0].  There are now wheels on PyPi for 5.8.2 [1] and 5.7.1 [2]
for Python 3.6 and 3.5 for both 32 and 64 bit.  Note that they are
marked RC but since I have no full releases yet they should still
install without using `--pre`.  They are missing the two web engine EXEs
and libs since that dropped the size from 130MB to 30MB.

I believe this fulfills most of the previous requests (support other
versions of Python and PyQt and include more of the Qt applications) but
I have not yet created a 'shortcut creator' script.  No promises on that
one, sorry, but I'll leave the ticket open in case [3].

If you have issues or other requests, let me know however you prefer
(here, GitHub [4], or #pyqt).  Hopefully with the automated build I can
be a bit more responsive with little changes and provide them for all
versions.

Cheers,
-kyle

[0]: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/KyleAltendorf/pyqt5-tools