[PyQt] Adding custom sip module to pyqtdeploy

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 02:44:45 GMT 2017

Thanks. I modified the qtr configure.py which generates and runs the following command, which exist with error code 0, but does not generate a .cpp file:

/Users/patrick/dev/vendor/pyqt-sysroot-ios-64/bin/sip -D -t _cutil_5_8_1 -D -t WS_MACX -t Qt_5_8_0 -B Qt_6_0_0 -I /Users/patrick/dev/vendor/pyqt-sysroot-ios-64/bin/../../pyqt-sysroot-dev/share/sip/PyQt5 -P -o -c /Users/patrick/dev/pkdiagram/pkdiagram/_cutil/_cutil _cutil.sip

This of course spits out the following error from configure.py:

"Unable to create the C++ code.”

Other places to check? I don’t see a verbose option on the sip exe