[PyQt] trying to build PyQt 5.9 dev

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Jun 13 01:33:40 BST 2017

So, how do I get it to compile for QtWebKit?  I'm getting an error with verbose:

Checking to see if the QtWebKit module should be built...
/Users/Shared/unix/qt5.9/5.9/clang_64/bin/qmake -o cfgtest_QtWebKit.mk cfgtest_QtWebKit.pro
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: webkit

Checking to see if the QtWebKitWidgets module should be built...
/Users/Shared/unix/qt5.9/5.9/clang_64/bin/qmake -o cfgtest_QtWebKitWidgets.mk cfgtest_QtWebKitWidgets.pro
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: webkitwidgets