[PyQt] Help with QOpenGLBuffer for a newbee

ctgreybeard admin at greybeard.org
Mon Jul 10 02:28:28 BST 2017

In short, I'm trying to learn OpenGL to help with another project that I have
started. Because I love python I thought I would use PyQt ... and it's going
well so far following a couple of tutorials I found.

When I started to get more "advanced" in one of the tutorials, which is
written for C++, I ran against the use of QOpenGLBuffer objects.  I'm stuck
at QOpenGLBuffer.allocate() ...

It appears to want a sip.voidptr and I think I understand what that is but I
don't know how to make one in python.

Can someone give me a shove in the right direction?

Thanks,
Bill W