[PyQt] StandardButtonBox: move from QMainWindow to each tab

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jan 26 16:56:47 GMT 2017

On Thu, 26 Jan 2017, David Cortesi wrote:

> I am puzzled that you would have an OK/Cancel choice permanently visible;
> these are usually part of modal dialogs that you display in response to
> some user issue.

David,

   That's because I'm starting to learn PyQt5 after long experience with
wxPython and I used the default base frame when I started with this project.

   I can delete the standard button box and replace it with two buttons in
each tab for Save and Cancel. That's probably the better way.

Thanks,

Rich