[PyQt] How to derive from a %MappedType?

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Sun Jan 22 16:26:22 GMT 2017

So, since SIP only supports templates via %MappedTypes, I guess there
is there any way to express the relationship

    class Foo: TemplatedType<whatever>

Omitting the base would presumably "hide" any methods etc. that the
templated type might have contributed to the API of Foo...am I right
in thinking that the only option is to omit the base and add to Foo
anything which is needed?