[PyQt] Preview does not resize layouts

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jan 16 20:44:38 GMT 2017

On Mon, 16 Jan 2017, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:

> Rich, not sure, what creates you such problems for assigning layouts to
> widgets, but you still have "No parking" signs on some, resulting in the
> effects, you're describing.

Pete,

   Where do I find these signs and what do they look like?

> All I did is went though your tabs, added a horiz. spacer to the Add/Mod/Del
> buttons, clicked into the tab background, and added a vertical layout.
> Then I removed a few silly spacers, and that's it: a fully resizable window.

   I will examine the differences so I can avoid these issues in the future.

> The intent of the OK/Cancel buttons escapes me at the moment.

   Those buttons should be in the layout for each tab to accept changes or
cancel the operation. I was waiting to get the rest working before moving
them inside.

Thanks,

Rich