[PyQt] Installing PyQT5

blissend blissend at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 02:35:38 GMT 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to get any version working on Windows 10 64bit. First I tried on
python 3.5 with latest SIP/PyQT5 but had issues...

>>> import PyQt5.QtWidgets
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.

Noted the site-packages directory didn't have bin folder so I heard it
works better on python 3.4 but can't install via pip so I'm at a loss on
how to get this working on new computer. What's wrong with above 3.5
example? Is it possible to install on 3.4 via pip anymore?

Thanks,
Adam