[PyQt] pyinstaller and images

umbertofilippo at tiscali.it umbertofilippo at tiscali.it
Tue Oct 25 17:46:28 BST 2016

  Hi,

I am on a Windows machine, running pyinstaller from within a
virtual env created with conda.
I deployed my memory game using
pyinstaller.
Everything works except that I cannot visualize the images
I need. They are supposed to work with a call to QPixmap.
When I run the
script from the development folder, it works just fine.
When I run the
executable, I receive "QPixmap::scaled: Pixmap is a null pixmap" in teh
console, and no image is shown.

Is it something expected or is there a
way to debug this otherwise?
During the execution of the 'pyinstaller'
command, I received some errors and warnings, here is some
examples:

65950 WARNING: Can not get binary dependencies for file:
c:umbertominiconda3envspyqt_appsLibrarybinapi-ms-win-crt-multibyte-l1-1-0.dll
Traceback
(most recent call last):
 File
"c:umbertominiconda3envspyqt_appslibsite-packagesPyInstallerdependbindepend.py",
line 695, in getImports
 return _getImports_pe(pth)
 File
"c:umbertominiconda3envspyqt_appslibsite-packagesPyInstallerdependbindepend.py",
line 122, in _getImports_pe
 dll, _ =
sym.forwarder.split('.')
TypeError: a bytes-like object is required, not
'str'

Con Smart 3 Giga a 9 euro/4 sett navighi veloce, chiami e invii SMS dal tuo smartphone verso tutti i fissi e mobili in Italia. Passa a Tiscali Mobile! http://casa.tiscali.it/mobile/