[PyQt] QNetworkRequest::User and QNetworkRequest::MaxUser

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Wed May 18 07:11:32 BST 2016

Hi,

Please keep answers on the mailing list instead of mailing me
privately - I re-added the list in this reply.

* redstone-cold <redstone-cold at 163.com> [2016-05-18 13:52:00 +0800]:
> I cannot understand the mean of each according to the explanation in the doc, can you explain it more clearly ?

Using QNetworkRequest::setAttribute() and
QNetworkRequest::attribute(), additional data is attached to a
QNetworkRequest, like the HTTP status code in
QNetworkRequest::HttpStatusCodeAttribute.

Using the QNetworkRequest::Attribute enum, you're telling Qt which
attribute you want to set or retrieve.

All values between QNetworkRequest::User and QNetworkRequest::UserMax
are reserved for data you (as an user of Qt) want to attach to a
QNetworkRequest.

Florian