[PyQt] pip vs apt-get install

scalet at yebu.de scalet at yebu.de
Mon May 9 14:23:27 BST 2016

Thanks to all of you for your comments.

I will then go with favorizing the pip approach, too
(together with virtualenv, which I did not really use
up to now).

As I am sticking with python3 whenever possible,
I will try to use venv, which is included in python3
already, even if I am not yet sure if this is a
full "replacement" of the traditional virtualenv.
I think there was some issue with only working
"--without-pip" out of the box, which of course is
not so nice, as I would like to do most of it with pip.

Karl