[PyQt] qt_set_sequence_auto_mnemonic() does not seem to be exposed in PyQt5

Erik den Dekker erikdendekker at qcode.eu
Tue Mar 29 17:18:44 BST 2016

The function qt_set_sequence_auto_mnemonic() is exposed in PyQt4 (in 'PyQt4/sip/QtGui/qapplication.sip'), but as far as I can see, not in PyQt5 (would expect it in 'pyqt5/sip/QtWidgets/qapplication.sip’).

This function is still present in Qt5 though, as documented on:

	http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qkeysequence.html#qt_set_sequence_auto_mnemonic <http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qkeysequence.html#qt_set_sequence_auto_mnemonic>

Is this function removed on purpose, is it forgotten, or is there perhaps an other way to reach it (That I obviously did not find)? Any help would be appreciated,..

Thanks,

      Erik den Dekker

PS: Note that this same issue is also described on Stack Overflow (July 4, 2015), but there was never a follow up:

	http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31214776/pyqt5-shortcuts-in-mac-osx <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31214776/pyqt5-shortcuts-in-mac-osx>