[PyQt] ImportError: No module named 'time'

Jakob Simon-Gaarde jakobsg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 11:38:26 GMT 2016

I have already selected it, and yes it was selected as dependency by other
modules.

I still don't understand though. When is timemodule.c supposed to be
compiled? Is it when I build my static version of Python, or is it when I
pyqtdeploy my PyQt5 based project.

As far as I know time is never dynamically loaded module but a pure
built-in module.

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 11:08 AM, Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.com

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards