[PyQt] sip struct dtor?

Paul Panzer paul_the_noob at outlook.com
Wed Jan 27 19:12:54 GMT 2016

Hi,

I'm new to sip, so please be patient.
I'm trying to wrap a C struct that has some pointer members.
It comes with a factory that dynamically allocates memory addressed by these pointers.
Now, when the struct is freed how can I make sure this memory is freed?
I don't suppose sip does it automatically?
Even if so, I'm sure there are situations where upon destruction of the struct some cleanup is required which sip couldn't possibly guess.
So is there a way to specify handwritten destructor code in this situation?

Thanks,
Paul