[PyQt] PyQt5 installation on Windows

scott zimmerman scottz1 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 24 16:47:17 GMT 2016

I believe both of these problems could be fixed by parsing the command line before calling _find_exe.
The other problem I forgot to mention is that configure.py doesn't find cl.exe and nmake.exe. For some reason the spawned process doesn't inherit the "path" variable from the x64 command prompt window. That could be fixed by adding a new command line option for the compiler tools, e.g. --cpath.