[PyQt] Making Libreries on Python!

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Fri Jan 15 05:30:11 GMT 2016

Hi,

I agree with what's been said - why not write this in Python instead?

* Miguel  Alejandro Fernandez <alejandrogroso at hotmail.com> [2016-01-14 21:55:30 -0300]:
> I got only generate graphicsgriditem.pyd but I can not load it in python
> and he report an error ...

If you tell us more instead of 'report an error', we might be able to
help you.

I suggest reading http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html ;)

> PS: to generate the * .h sip, sip * .cpp,
>  comment a line in the file QtCoremode.sip:
> %Include qprocess.sip (with qpid report an error or something ..)

Try passing the right platform tag instead, e.g. -t WS_X11 or
-t WS_WIN (I think - it's been a while since I last used sip).

Florian