[PyQt] configure PyQt with anaconda

scott zimmerman scottz1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 02:55:36 GMT 2016

I've tried all these suggestions and all get errors:

1. I put \Python\Qt\5.5\msvc2013_64\bin at the front of the system path; launched VS x64 native tools command prompt. Note that VS command prompt prepends several other paths at the front of the path, so the Qt path is not first.

2. If I launch a regular command prompt, the Qt path is at the front as expected, but I still get the error that I seem to be using Qt 4.8.7

3. If I run python configure.py with --qmake option I get error "no such option"