[PyQt] Multithreading, signals, reference counting and crash

Jones, Bryan bjones at ece.msstate.edu
Mon Feb 15 04:47:12 GMT 2016

Phil,

Thanks for the response and the explanation. That was very helpful!

Bryan

--
Bryan A. Jones, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

Our Master, Jesus Christ, is on his way. He'll show up right on
time, his arrival guaranteed by the Blessed and Undisputed Ruler,
High King, High God.
- 1 Tim. 6:14b-15 (The Message)