[PyQt] Trouble using pyqtdeploy wuth SciPy's cythonized modules

Robert Kent rob at gulon.co.uk
Thu Feb 4 16:37:45 GMT 2016

On 04/02/2016 13:14, Phil Thompson wrote:
> On 4 Feb 2016, at 1:09 pm, Robert Kent <rob at gulon.co.uk> wrote:
>> Hi Phil,
>>
>> Is that rev. 654 'Fixed object leaks in the importing of side-by-side packages.' with changes to 'pyqtdeploy/builder/lib/pdytools_module.cpp'?
> No, 655 - the tip.
>
>> I've got a feeling this is something to do with me physically displacing the .so but I can pull this version if you think its worth a go.
> It's to do with getting confused with modules with the same name.
Sorry, I meant my problem is with displacing the modules, not what your
fix was implementing

I have just had a bash at adding the .pyx files from the SciPy source as
extension modules in pyqtdeploy: I can get them through the cython and
initial compile phases, but it all seems to fall down at the link stage
due to a crap load of Fortran (libraries?) that it seems to depend on...
not sure how to proceed with that one!

Cheers, Rob