[PyQt] A calendar widget with information

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Dec 9 18:01:41 GMT 2016

   For the past decade I've used Python2 and wxPython and am now moving to
Python3 and PyQt5. For two applications I'm now developing (one for my
business and one for my clients) I would like to display the equivalent of a
deskpad monthly calendar: one with spaces for each numbered day in which
notes can be written. For my applications the contents of each day will be
filled from a database table (if there is relevant content for that date),
and I'd like it to be a moving 30-day calendar rather than by month.

   Does anything like this exist?

   If not I'd appreciate suggestions on creating such a display.

   Else, I'll use lists for specific dates.

Rich