[PyQt] QUrl Fail!!!

Miguel Alejandro Fernández alejandrogroso at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 01:07:56 BST 2016

I recently installed PyQt5.7 in python3.5.2 in Windows 7.
I tried to run some simple programs that already had done and worked in previous versions,
but now qurl not charge local directory files, but tries to always look in "C:/Users/Fernandez Miguel A/".
(the python and qml file stay in "E:\not SYS\Errata PyQt\quick\extras\flat\")

main.py:

# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
from PyQt5.QtGui import QFontDatabase
from PyQt5.QtWidgets import QApplication, QStyleFactory
from PyQt5.QtCore import QVariant, QUrl, QDir, QProcessEnvironment, QProcess
from PyQt5.QtQml import QQmlApplicationEngine, QQmlEngine, QQmlContext, QQmlComponent
from PyQt5.QtQuick import QQuickView, QQuickItem, QQuickWindow
from PyQt5.QtTest import QTest as Test

if __name__ == '__main__':
    import sys, os
    app = QApplication(sys.argv)

    os.putenv("QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_STYLE", "Flat")
    engine = QQmlApplicationEngine(QUrl.fromLocalFile("MAIN.qml"))

    # The next line also fails

    #engine = QQmlApplicationEngine(QUrl("MAIN.qml"))
    # With the next line run normally
    #engine = QQmlApplicationEngine(QUrl.fromUserInput("MAIN.qml", sys.path[0]))

    sys.exit(app.exec_())

console:

Failed to load libEGL (No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.)
QWindowsEGLStaticContext::create: Failed to load and resolve libEGL functions
file:///C:/Users/Fernandez Miguel A/MAIN.qml:-1 File not found