[PyQt] File Dialogs Not Native In Linux Mint 17.3

Nick napperley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 05:34:33 BST 2016

There was one report that I might have mentioned which clearly indicated
that the issue was going to be resolved in Qt 5.8. Hopefully there will be
a patch available soon for Cinnamon that can address this while Qt 5.8 is
currently under development. Won't help the other Linux distributions but
it would at least partially address the issue.