[PyQt] Converting a QtDesigner ui file to a python py file.

Dennis Hofer hoferd744 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 19:00:02 BST 2016

I developed a main window form in QtDesigner using a Microsoft Windows 10. I
want to create the py file to run the program on my Raspberry pi unit.  I
get the following error message when I try to run the batch file under
Windows 10.  Has anybody successfully done this?

Error message:

c:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4>c:/Python27/Lib/site-packages/PyQt4/pyui

c4.bat -x TrainControl.ui -o TrainControl.py Traceback (most recent call
last):

  File "c:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4\uic\pyuic.py", line 26, in
<module>

     from PyQt4 import QtCore

ImportError: DLL load failed: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

c:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4>

Thank you,

Dennis Hofer