[PyQt] PyQt5-tools wheel for 5.7 (just designer for now)

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Tue Aug 2 18:30:59 BST 2016

Hi Kyle,

unfortunately I cann help with your issue. But I would like my highest interest in a PyQt
developer wheel containing designer, linguist, lrelease, qcollectiongenerator,
qhelpgenerator and optionally assistant. If that goes together with the Qt documentation,
it would make a wonderful companion for the PyQt5 wheel.

Regards,
Detlev

On Tuesday 02 August 2016, 11:51:07 Kyle Altendorf wrote:
> I took Phil's cue and started a basic wheel with Designer and the PyQt5
> plugin.
>
> https://github.com/altendky/pyqt5-tools/releases/tag/v5.7.dev1
>
> But, while the pyqt5.dll plugin does load, my widgets don't load.  They
> do work with Windows and Linux 5.5.1 setups as well as Linux 5.7.  Last
> I checked, there wasn't really any diagnostic ability for this in
> Windows.  Has anything changed on that front or do I need to start
> adding debugging to the source code?
>
> If people like this, I can start adding some other tools once I get
> Designer working for myself.  And get it on PyPi...
>
> Cheers,
> -kyle
*Detlev Offenbach*
detlev at die-offenbachs.de