[PyQt] QrcPath: pathlib for Qt Resource System

David Morris othalan at othalan.net
Fri Apr 29 05:38:24 BST 2016

Ilya,

Great idea!  Definitely more robust than my solution.  I'll probably find
my own answers to these when I get around to playing with this module, but
for that is likely to take some time.  Forgive the obvious questions ....

How are are these files expected to be packaged with pyqtdeploy?  Any
chance you have tested this on iOS?

Thank you for the interesting module!
David