[PyQt] Has anyone successfully used pyqtdeploy to deploy to mobile?

Sébastien RAMAGE sramage at poifindus.com
Wed Apr 27 15:04:50 BST 2016

Hi !

I successfully made a app for android 5.x but with a particular
combinaison :
Python 3.5.1
PyQt 5.4.2
Qt 5.4.2
Sip 4.17
Android ndk 10e
Android sdk 21

and modifying pyconfig.py in pyqtdeploy to remove some functions (by
setting android=None) to be able to compile using QtCreator

But the problem now is that I need to support Android 4 (API 16), I can
build the apk but the app crash on start on android (the same apk works
well on android 5.x

Seb
**
*