[PyQt] pkg_resources error....

Ilya Kulakov kulakov.ilya at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:22:20 GMT 2015

Indeed it is a missing optional method. Normally it should not lead to errors, but in reality since built in modules provide it, developers just relay on its presence. I'd try to update both pkg_resources and pytz first. If it won't help, it'd worth to study sources of pytz and, if the error is there, report to its developers.

Meanwhile, it should be possible to implement them for pyqtdeploy. I already implemented some of them in my fork. I believe I sent a patch, but if not, it should be easy to extract it from there.

Best Regards
Ilya Kulakov