[PyQt] pkg_resources error....

John Hackett john.hackett at icon-is.co.uk
Mon Nov 16 14:37:07 GMT 2015

Ilya,

thanks for the quick reply. I'm new to pyqtdeploy so I assumed that as my code is relatively simple (a single script of about 2000 lines) using PyQy the pyqtdeploy would work with it.

If you have time can you just outline briefly (or point me to some docs) what I may be doing that requires "get_data()" to be implemented - on the face of it I'd have thought this was required in all deployments but I am probably (certainly!) missing something here.
If I cross compile (the idea of using PyQt and pyqtdeploy was so I can compile it for linux, Mac, windows, iOs and Android) I assume I'll have the same problem.

Can you able to estimate when either you or Phil would be able to implement/integrate this function? Is there a workaround?

Many, many thanks for your work on this.

--
Regards,

John Hackett
Icon Information Systems
74 Gibsons Hill, Norbury, London, SW16 3JS
t: 020 8764 2663
f: 020 8711 3370
m: 07801-231118
e: john.hackett at icon-is.co.uk