[PyQt] PyKDE Future: Seeking a New Maintainer

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Sun Mar 29 21:46:37 BST 2015

On Sun Mar 29 21:16:57 BST 2015, Simon Edwards wrote:

> So, it is time to put the call out for a new maintainer or maintainers.
> I would also like to put in a bit of an apology to anyone who has
> depended on PyKDE5 and has had to put up this wishy-washy state of limbo
> for the project. And I would also like the thank people for the
> occassional drive-by commit which has helped keep the existing
> functionality mostly working.

Thank you for maintaining PyKDE, and thanks to the previous maintainers for
their work. I haven't been developing with it for a long time but I
appreciate the effort that goes into keeping it going.

Good luck with finding a successor! I notice that someone has already
responded to your blog article. I tried to leave a comment but the anti-spam
system didn't like the look of it.

All the best,

David