[PyQt] Simple Window Problem.

Felix Bearden felix-biz at felixlovesliz.com
Sat Mar 21 18:04:50 GMT 2015

Possibly a NewBe problem -- In converting an application from a Fedora
20 based system to a Raspberry PI I have encountered a problem with the
"main" window size.

The window opens taking the full size of the screen even though I set it
up to use a smaller size on the PI. Additionally, the top line of the
window is missing. I have found no way, that works, to reduce the size
of the screen.  I put together a smaller version of the program to
illustrate the problem and have included the necessary files and am
hopeful someone can point me to a solution.

OS: Rasbian
QtCreator: 2.5.0
Python: 2.7.3
PyQt-gpl-5.4.1
Qt: 5.2.0

Thanks in advance for considering the problem.

Felix