[PyQt] [patch] Qt Linguist and pylupdate4: project layout and paths in my_software_*.ts

Jérôme jerome at jolimont.fr
Tue Mar 17 16:46:00 GMT 2015

Hi.

Please pardon me for reposting. I'm a bit surprised I didn't get any
feedback about this.

Was my question irrelevant ?

Is proposed patch useless ? If so, I must be doing things the wrong way.

Please tell me if I'm misusing this list in any way, or if I should ask
somewhere else.

Or if I should just be more patient...

Thanks.

Jérôme