[PyQt] My license mess

Jorge Tornero jtorlistas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:08:42 BST 2015

Hello All,

Thank you David and Phil for your kind answers. I think I'll try to begin
from scratch with the file later. There is a nice tutorial on how to do it
(the QQ article itself) and doesn't seem to be too difficult to achieve.

Anyway, this licensing stuff is sometimes so confusing. I guess everyone
has passed through this, so I guess I'll find the way sooner or later.

Again, Thanks.

Jorge