[PyQt] ANN: PyQt v5.5 and SIP v4.16.9 Released

Eric Myers eric.t.myers at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 19:57:17 BST 2015

Just curious- are there any thoughts about bringing in the QT3d
technology preview at any point?

Awesome news on this release. I've been using PyQt since the 2.2 days
(wow- fifteen years? where does time go!?), and really appreciate this
work. It's been a great tool and it's great to see it constantly
getting better.