[PyQt] Movable Dock Widget

Binit Amin binit.amin at tcs.com
Tue Jul 7 11:31:46 BST 2015

Hey Vincent,

with
self.dockWidget.setFeatures(QDockWidget.DockWidgetMovable)
self.dockWidget.setAllowedAreas(Qt.LeftDockWidgetArea|Qt.RightDockWidgetArea)
for example.

As on your suggestion I tried this is, but my DockWidget but it didn't work. I must be making some silly mistake in code. But wont be able to find the mistake.
Please help regarding this.
I am attaching my code. Please find he attachment. Please modify that code so that I can make it movable.

--
Thanks & Regards
Binit Amin
Mailto: binit.amin at tcs.com