[PyQt] pyqtdeploy feature request

MOHAMED BLACK bl3a3ck at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 10:16:42 GMT 2015

hi Phil

finally i was able to make the Qt wiggly.py exaple to combile with latest
snapshot pyqtdeploy/rev/d2ded3218072 with the help of build-sysroot.py

so can you make some sort of gui configuration to configure the qmake *.pro
file
so we can add:
win32:RC_ICONS += MyIcon.ico
VERSION = 0.4.0.1
QMAKE_TARGET_COMPANY = MyCompany
QMAKE_TARGET_PRODUCT = MyProduct
QMAKE_TARGET_DESCRIPTION = MyProduct is for ...
QMAKE_TARGET_COPYRIGHT = copyright 2015

and is there a way to build sqlite with python 3.4.2 i think it has the
same bug as struct "PyVarObject_HEAD_INIT()"?

and what about my other *.pyd files do i put them with my .exe file
dir/subdir or i have to embed them in the .exe

win xp sp3
python 4.3.2
qt 5.4
latest snapshot sip pyqt