[PyQt] Problems with QSystemTrayIcon KDE 5

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at free.fr
Thu Jan 8 05:13:21 GMT 2015

Here it works the icon but still there are problems, look at the menu
'Cities' the submenu is ignored:
http://glenbox.free.fr/files/screenshots/pyqt5_systray.png

Another incombatibility (among others)
The hovered signal is not emitted:
http://glenbox.free.fr/files/screenshots/hovered_not_emitted.png

It works in a 'normal' system tray:
http://glenbox.free.fr/files/screenshots/hovered_emitted.png

Την Τετάρτη, 7 Ιανουαρίου 2015 6:32:25 Μ.Μ. CEST, Gustavo A. Díaz γράψατε: