[PyQt] Problems with QSystemTrayIcon KDE 5

Gustavo A. Díaz gustavo.diaz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 17:32:25 GMT 2015

Hi!

Ok, today id did a lot of work trying to Install Qt5.4 in Kubuntu. So, I
did it altogether with PyQt5.4 (latest Sip and QScintilla).
Still, no systray icon :(
Just in case I've tested if Qt5.4 is being used (also PyQt5.4):

>>> from PyQt5.QtCore import QT_VERSION_STR  as __qtversion_
>>> from PyQt5.QtCore import PYQT_VERSION_STR as __pyqtversion__
>>> print(__qtversion_, __pyqtversion__)
5.4.0 5.4

Any suggestion? :(

Thanks.