[PyQt] QWebEnginePage API for callbacks

Kevin Mcintyre kebin70 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:26:25 GMT 2015

page visibility ... yeah that's not very clear ... I meant methods like
mainFrame QWebFrame and other methods for gaining access to content within
the page.

I'm aware the snippets of javascript will suffice for retrieving elements.
I've just been trying to understand how I'll work with these objects.

Another example would be QTest.qWait -- what will this do in QWebEngine?
Nothing I suppose.