[PyQt] PyQt snapshot crash on Qt5.4 with bogus, QGraphicsVideoItem

lloyd konneker bootch at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 2 23:54:01 GMT 2015

Thanks.  I think my problem use of QGraphicsItem is as a grouping thing,
instead of using QGraphicsItemGroup.  The Qt documentation suggests you
can do that.  As you suggest, I probably should do it differently.

But my understanding of the PyQt code differs from yours.  I thought
that the casting depended on some ordering of modules, and that
QMultimediaWidgets was first in the order.  I could be wrong, I didn't
read very carefully.  The strange thing is, this problem seems new in
the last six months: my code was working then.