[PyQt] Fwd: How to do a PyQt VTK application in Python26

John R johnrim20 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 13:27:45 GMT 2015

Hello,

Is it possible to make a PyQt VTK application using Python26?

My first sample Qt VTK application is not running!! And my VTK compiled Bin
folder is python 26 compiled dll files and Win32 bit

The error is

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "EmbedInPyQt.py", line 5, in <module>
    from PyQt4 import QtCore, QtGui
ImportError: DLL load failed: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

Due to this bug I searched in internet for PyQt4 Installer downloading
versions and those are supporting
Python34 and higher as PyQt4 exe
(http://www.riverbankcomputing.com/software/pyqt/download)

 Is there any way can I run my sample QT-VTK application using python 26?
OR should I go after python 34??

could anyone please help me soon?