[PyQt] Here are some images to demo the kind of text editor app I am envisioning; what widgets should I base the app around?

Brian Merchant bhmerchant at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 18:10:32 GMT 2015

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who has replied! I had a bit of trouble responding
because my settings made it so that I was receiving mail in "digest mode".

I want to use PyQt4 because: it does not clash with the Python Anaconda
scientific stack  I am using (in particular, does not clash with Spyder and
Matplotlib, which need PyQt4) -- in other words, I can use PyQt4 along with
matplotlib and spyder, without worrying much.

Kind regards,
Brian