[PyQt] pyuic5 failed to convert!

Vincent Vande Vyvre vincent.vande.vyvre at telenet.be
Sat Dec 5 03:03:55 GMT 2015

Le 04/12/2015 21:43, Miguel Alejandro Fernandez a écrit :

> incongruity between default value and generated code!
>
> lines added:
>
> 121        self.verticalLayout.setContentsMargins(0, 0, 0, 0)#
>
> 140        self.horizontalLayout.setContentsMargins(0, 0, 0, 0)#
>
> 157        self.verticalLayout_2.setContentsMargins(0, 0, 0, 0)#

I thing that's nothing to do with pyuic.

If the content margins property is written in the .py file that's
because it is written into the .ui file.

So, for the value of this property, in my Designer (4.8.6 Linux) the
default values are always 0 except for the top grid layout where the
values are 9 in all directions.

Vincent