[PyQt] GUI developer position

Mads Ipsen mads.ipsen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 13:39:24 BST 2015

FYI:

QuantumWise A/S is seeking a GUI software developer for our Virtual
NanoLab development team in Copenhagen.

Virtual NanoLab is used for R&D within electronics, material science and
chemistry. The user base is rapidly expanding and we are seeking an
individual with background in GUI design using QT, which has a passion
for increasing the usability of Virtual NanoLab. A technical or
scientific background, which allows for understanding the concepts
behind the simulation platform will be a plus. Good language skills in
English is required, as you will be part of an international team of
world leading experts in quantum physics and materials simulations.

Deadline: Sunday May 3, 2015

Please visit http://www.quantumwise.com/about-us/jobs for information on
how to apply.

| Mads Ipsen, Scientific developer                              |