[PyQt] Supplying PyQt5 via PyPI

Marcus Ottosson konstruktion at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 14:43:01 BST 2014

qmlscene.exe and other binaries have now been resolved, and qt.conf is now
distributed and installed similar to the Riverbanks distribution.

As far as I can tell, the distribution works well, including QML, however
it is distributed as a source-distribution, which means it’ll install on
any platform yet only work on Windows; the reason being that it enables
automatic distribution from GitHub via Travis. I'd like to have it
distributed for OSX as well though.

If anyone has any ideas on cross-compiling/distributing, I'd love to hear
about them.
​

--
*Marcus Ottosson*