[PyQt] Recommended PyQt5 property editor widget?

Erik Hvatum ice.rikh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 15:24:28 GMT 2014

Enthought Traits <http://code.enthought.com/projects/traits_gui/> might be
of some interest to you, if only as a starting point for finding
discussions regarding alternatives that do support PyQt5 (a quick look
around the Traits docs suggests the Traits GUI thing does not).

Also somewhat related and not precisely what you asked for: GammaRay
<http://www.kdab.com/kdab-products/gammaray/>.  It provides a tree
representation of a process's QObject-based instances and a table view of
the currently selected object's Qt properties (both static and dynamic, if
I remember correctly).

HTH,
Erik