[PyQt] Error when configure-ng'ing PyQt 4.11.2 on linux

Andrea Peter pedrudehuere at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 5 14:18:03 BST 2014

Hi,
I'm on linux mint debian.
When running configure-ng.py with python2.7.8 I get an error saying:
> UnboundLocalError: local variable 'pylib_dir' referenced before assignment

In fact, if I comment the line (its around line 737) which reads:
> self.py_pylib_dir = pylib_dir

it works.

I remember I've built PyQt 4.11.x a couple of months ago without problems.
Is this possibly a recently introduced bug?

Cheers!
Andrea.

p.s.
Is there a browsable VCS repository for PyQt?
I just wanted to see if the bug is new in 4.11.2 but I couldn't find any
repo.